Chula Vista Traffic School
ComedyTrafficSchool.com is a DMV approved online traffic school in Chula Vista and has serviced all of San Diego County for more than 10 years. If you’ve received a ticket in Chula Vista, don’t hesitate to logon to ComedyTrafficSchool.com to take care of that ticket because that’s what we’re here for.
How traffic school works in Chula Vista:
About two weeks before your appearance date, you should receive a courtesy notice from the court. This notice will tell you if you are eligible to attend traffic school.
Attending Traffic School
NOTE: You will be given a one time 90-day extension to complete your traffic school. Traffic schools are now required to notify the court electronically of your traffic school completion. Hard copy, paper certificates are only issued to drivers with out of state licenses, who are then responsible to notify the court with the signed original certificate. California licensed drivers will have their traffic school to notify the court.
- Online: Visit the San Diego County court’s website to request traffic school or to pay court fees and receive a one time 90-day continuance to complete your traffic school. You may also arrange an installment payment plan with the court. You will need to pay at least 10% of the total fee due and then agree to make payments each month. Your traffic school must be completed within 90 days.
- Interactive Voice Response: Call 619-906-5888, to pay court fees and receive a one time 90-day extension to complete traffic school.
- Mail: send the court fees to the court location on your ticket/courtesy notice; receive a one-time 90 day continuance to complete traffic school, allow three to six weeks for a response.
- Express Drop Box: place the court fees in the express drop box and receive a one-time 90-day continuance to complete traffic school, allow three to six weeks for a response.
- Telephone: Call the court location your ticket/courtesy notice to pay your fees and receive a one-time 90-day extension to complete traffic school. Phone hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Appear at the counter*: pay court fees and receive a one-time 90-day extension to complete traffic school, allow three to four hours for this process.
Here is the main county court house:
8950 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92123
Mon – Thurs 8:00a-4:00p and Fri 8:30a-12:00p
325 South Melrose Drive
Annex Building, Suite 350
Vista, CA 92081
Mon – Thurs 8:30a-3:30p and Fri 8:30a-12:00p
500 3rd Avenue
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Mon – Thurs 7:30a-3:30p and Fri 8:30a-12:00p
250 E. Main Street
El Cajon, CA 92020
Mon – Thurs 8:00a-3:30p and Fri 8:00a-12:00p
Comedy Traffic School.com is the best Chula Vista Traffic School online!
Need California Traffic School For a Different County?
If you received your citation in another area other than Chula Vista, ComedyTrafficSchool.com can help! We offer approved traffic school for every county in California including: Orange County, Sacramento County, San Francisco County, Alameda County, Los Angeles County, Contra Costa County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Kern County, and many more.